Saturday, August 03, 2013

Sewing day

Today was a sewing day.  John was home all day and on the computer a lot.  He wasn’t “working” all the time, and since it is Saturday and he’s not supposed to be “working” anyway, I made him put up with my talking to myself.  And I learned that I really do bother him when I do it.

I started a brand new (I hope) project and it took a lot of running back and forth to the computer and lots of talking to myself, and the sewing machine, and the rotary cutter too.  I got four blocks done and I really like it so far. 

And you know what… he mumbles to himself, which is really annoying.  I can’t understand what he’s saying and when I ask him what he said he says he wasn’t talking to me…. I guess he’s talking to his pen or keyboard.  Surely he doesn’t talk to himself.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge