Saturday, August 03, 2013

Sewing day

Today was a sewing day.  John was home all day and on the computer a lot.  He wasn’t “working” all the time, and since it is Saturday and he’s not supposed to be “working” anyway, I made him put up with my talking to myself.  And I learned that I really do bother him when I do it.

I started a brand new (I hope) project and it took a lot of running back and forth to the computer and lots of talking to myself, and the sewing machine, and the rotary cutter too.  I got four blocks done and I really like it so far. 

And you know what… he mumbles to himself, which is really annoying.  I can’t understand what he’s saying and when I ask him what he said he says he wasn’t talking to me…. I guess he’s talking to his pen or keyboard.  Surely he doesn’t talk to himself.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge