Sunday, March 23, 2014

Spring?

I said the other day that I refused to acknowledge spring until there was no more snow in the forecast!  The last two days have been lovely and quite spring like.  My daffodils are up and blooming beautifully.  I even have some tulip buds showing color.  I was outside with just a sweater and I almost didn’t need that. 

However…. Well I’m not even going to say it.  No, there can’t possibly be a nor’easter coming and even if there is, it certainly isn’t going to bring any of that white stuff with it.  And if it does, it will warm up the next day and bring spring back for good.  I hope.

In the meantime I am getting ready for the spring retreats.  I’m checking things off my to do list, and making piles of things to go in the car.  The car’s been washed inside and out and it has a full tank of gas.

I will be ready for spring and the spring retreats, despite what the weather is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge