Wednesday, June 11, 2014

54-40

Simone asked me if I could do directions for 54-40 and Fight, and I started to tell her to look at Grandma’s Star on my web page, it was the same block.  I went to the BOM page to get the URL and… well it isn’t there.  It should have been there, I did it as a BOM in 2010.  I looked up and down the list, and nope, it isn’t there. Not under any of its given names 54-40, 54-40 and Fight, The Railroad Quilt, Nine Patch Star, Old-Fashioned Pin Wheel, or Grandma’s Star.

I went to the file manager, and sure enough, it was on line but for some odd reason it wasn’t listed in the index.  So I added it to the index, both as 54-40 and Grandma’s Star. 

While I was checking that, I decided that I really should do some updating and that’s what I’ve been doing.  Some of the Smaller Blocks I’ll be adding are already on line as 12 1/2 inch blocks, so I’ll be updating those pages to include many different sizes.  (Anywhere from 3 inch blocks to 18 inch blocks in some cases) 

And if there is a pattern included in the BOM, or somewhere else on the web site, I’ll be linking them. 

And all that should keep me busy for a while! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge