I am not normally a superstitious person however this Friday the 13th has started out horribly… I’ve been working for a month now on updating BOMs on my web site. I use Electric Quilt for my diagrams, and have a project file I use time and time again for diagrams. In that project file were over 150 quilt blocks which have appeared or were scheduled to appear as BOMs.
Today as I have for the last month I opened the file and started work… I saved a block, brand new block, one that I can’t find in any books, on any web sites and not even in Block Base. EQ took a while to save, and I realized that maybe I had too many fabrics in the projects.
So.. I went to Compress Project File Size and clicked on Delete unused fabrics only. I thought… as I clicked OK I saw my finger had slipped… NO!
Too late back to work