Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Where the hedoublehockeysticks are you?

Gee, I said I was going to be spending less time “socializing” on the internet and more time getting work done.  I guess some people just didn’t believe me.  Life is too short to spend hours a day on facebook. 

I’ve been working on new BOMs, a couple of new mysteries, and preparing for a special event which is coming up fast. 

To my friends who do spend hours on facebook… if you want to ask me a question or send me a message, the best way to do that is by email.  I am checking email several times a day.  I am only checking  fb once a day, some days.  I may not reply to a fb message for several days, email I answer quickly.  (Sorry but life is more important than facebook!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge