Monday, June 30, 2014

Monday Monday….

Not only is it Monday, it’s the end of the month and the beginning of another one comes tomorrow.  So I’m happy to say I’m right on schedule and have updated the BOM page with a few new blocks and updated some others.  http://www.delawarequilts.com/BOMs/index.html

When I started the latest BOM series last month I thought I’d share smaller block sizes. But somewhere along the way I changed my mind and decided to give a variety of block sizes, smaller AND larger.

So for the next few months I’ll be updating block pages adding a variety of sizes you can make each block in. I’ll try to add a new block every month, and/or post a few quilt patterns too.   (I really like the quilt at the bottom of the Ribbon Quilt page)

And since I’m in a block mood, I think I’ll work on future months while I’m at it.  August will be pinwheel month and I’m not sure what September will bring, still deciding.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge