Saturday, August 02, 2014

Saturday

So I sat down to sew and after a few minutes looked out the window at the garden gone wild and decided… since it was coolish and damp I would do some transplanting.  I dug up over two dozen Asiatic lilies with hopes the wet weather would help them survive in new home.  In the meantime I got quite wet, and muddy, not to mention exhausted.  Fingers screaming at me, back not real happy either, but I got most of it done before my body made me quit. 

I am still working on my quilt, did a little before I got the urge to play gardener.  I have about 30 of these done, only 250 some more to go.    
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge