Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Ten busy days

Yes it has been ten days again, I’m sorry.  But let me confess, I’m having some focusing problems and the computer isn’t my friend right now.  For the last few years they’ve been at me to get trifocals and I’ve put my foot down, no.  I have enough problems with the bifocals, I’m not adding to the confusion.  Well now I can’t focus on the midrange and will have to admit I need help.  Trifocals no, but a pair of glasses for that midrange, yes.  I can see distance fine with my glasses, and can read find with the bifocals, it’s just that middle range like this screen.  I see the eye Doc next week. 

In the meantime, I got a bug, upset tummy and low grade fever, so lots of resting.  I’m doing better now and will get back to sewing today.  The blocks are almost finished, and I’m ready to lay it out on the bed. 

And this weekend is a big one, Jonathon (DS#1) and his very special lady are finally getting married.  We’ve loved Steph since the day we met her, and knew this day would come eventually.. Saturday is the day! 
 

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear you have a stomach bug. Sending thoughts for a quick recovery. I have progressive lenses.....they are a big help for me. Unfortunately I need new glasses and am not looking forward to the expense. I usually take my prescription to several places to price new glasses.....in the past Costco has been the least expensive.
    I am sending good wishes to Jonathan and Steph. Wishing them years of happiness.
    NancyB in AZ

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge