Friday, December 05, 2008

Busy busy….

I am cleaning the sewing room, again. Although if you are a quilter you understand that the sewing room will never be completely cleaned, not if you are working on anything at all. But when I came home from the retreats sick everything just got dumped up here. And then when Thanksgiving rolled around everything that didn’t have a proper home got dumped up here, and now I have to sort out all that stuff and find homes for it all, and THEN I can get back to sewing.

Still fighting that nasty head cold, although getting close enough to say I am winning the battle. Just hurts sometimes now, and my nose is even back to a normal color again.


Got an email reminder from Scott today, I have to make a Christmas stocking for Devin. Jared, Mom and Dad got matching stockings for Jared’s first Christmas and now they want one for Devin too. However I don’t have enough of the same fabric, so it won’t be exactly the same, which is really my biggest problem in getting it finished. But I promised it would be there before Christmas, and it will.

Scott may have nagged but he made it well worth it, including this photo in his email. Aren’t they darling!






You KNOW that stocking will be there in time for Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge