Sunday, December 14, 2008

Successful quilting day

Yes, despite the visitors today, I feel I’ve had a good day of quilting. I finished the blocks for Mystery #7 sample 2 and am ready to move on to the next step. I also rewrote another pattern into a mystery, probably #10 or #11. I’d love to make another one of these quilts, which is why I’ve made it into a mystery… now I have an excuse to make another sample.

NOT that I need any excuses, what I need is time. There just isn’t enough time in the day for all the quilting I want to do…. I have many more ideas than there are hours in the day. If only we didn’t have to sleep, think of all the quilting we’d get done.


This isn't a mystery, just one of my favorite quilts, not mine any more since my friend Jamee bought it a few years ago. She lets me borrow it for trunk shows and I just returned it to her the other day, I've had it here since September. Thanks for letting me use it Jamee...

I'm posting this because I'm trying to make this page look in the season, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge