Friday, December 12, 2008

Thank you

I want to thank my men for remembering, and for honoring my birthday wishes. I appreciate that you took time to call me and/or come home early from work. That meant more to me than any gift you could have ever bought me.

And thanks to those who remembered with cards, emails and the goodies. I thoroughly enjoyed my lunch date with the lunch bunch, and your friendships are the best present yet, the other goodies just made it fun. Thanks to those who sent cards and emails, you know who you are. And thanks to those who called me, it was great hearing your voices and knowing you cared enough to call me.

For those who forgot, you are forgiven. I know I said that I was ignoring the date, and I did, as much as possible. If you forgot, I’m just thinking you honored my request to ignore the date, and won’t know otherwise unless you tell me.

And for that one nosey person who wants to know how 60 feels, I can’t say. As I have said for quite a while now, I’m not going there. I am not 60, I am 59 once removed!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Marge :)
    I dodn't forget, I didn't know till I just read it...many happy returns on the day

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge