Monday, March 30, 2009

Retreat time!

Tomorrow morning I leave for the Spring Retreat. I hate to admit it but this is my favorite retreat of all, mostly because it is so relaxing for me. I don’t have a class to worry about, and I don’t have to worry about much of anything at all really, so I get to sew along with everyone else and have a good time while doing it.

I have several new projects I want to work on this spring. Several new patterns which I will present first at mysteries to the Mysteries For Relay group. Hard part about working on them at the Spring Retreat is that this year there will be four Mystery members there, and I can hardly work on any new projects with them watching me… however I think I have a solution to that, and it worked last year, so I might try it again.

This year will be slightly different than years before, my roommate isn’t going to be there. This will be the first retreat she hasn’t attended since we started retreating in 1997. She missed a few days a year or so ago due to the flu, and things just didn’t go so smoothly without her… I’m hoping we can manage better this time…

Of course my biggest concern will be those ladies who are early risers, which I am not… I need to find someone to open up the conference room and make coffee…. Or I will just have to get myself out of bed earlier. But that means I’ll have to go to bed sooner, and darn, I might miss something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge