Friday, March 27, 2009

She did it!

My sister-in-law asked me to help her set up a blog, so she could show off her art work. While she was here we did that, and I showed her how it works. A few days later I got an email that she didn’t know how it worked and could I do it for her.

Well… I was mean, I told her no. I said “Nope, you have to do it yourself. I don't know and don't want to know your password, and I really think you are not trying hard enough.... This isn't that complicated. If I do it for you, you will never learn.”

She asked me if she could come by and I could show her again, and I said no to that too. She needed to do it herself, on her own computer. I told her to sit down at her computer and call me when she had time for a lesson. And that she did. She uploaded her Green Turtle and put in the words and all, and then repeated the process again the next day and then again today too! She did it, she proved herself wrong and learned how to do it!

Why am I telling you this… because I’m proud of her, and because it shows that you can do something if you put you mind to it.

And … because I want to put in a plug for a paintings which she has generously donated to Relay to be auctioned off. If you want to see her painting, and a few other items which we have up for Auction, take a peek at Auctions For Relay

PS, you can see Geri's Blog at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge