Saturday, April 11, 2009

Wow

Well I guess they took down the funny video, so I'll remove the empty video link black box from my blog. (Replacing it with a picture from my front yard) It's a shame too, it got me lots of emails and phone calls! Everyone was so tickled I'd won and then so ticked I'd fooled them, LOL!


If you missed it, it was an advertisement for identity theft protection. It said I had won a big prize, but there were people claiming to be me. Now who in their right mind would want to be me?


And see if I offer any advertising links on my blog again, if they are just going to take it off and leave big black holes in my blog!





1 comment:

  1. What a hoot! Thanks for the morning laugh! B.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge