Tuesday, January 08, 2013

What a day....


So yesterday… Not all bad and not all good.  It was one thing after another all day long.  First thing in the morning I sent an email which resulted in being reunited with a long lost family member.  One little email and perhaps a new relationship that is long overdue.  That was the good.   

Then I learned of the passing of a dear old quilting buddy.  Sadly we lost her years ago to Alzheimer’s but her final passing is still sad.  Then I learned of two friends who have family members recently diagnosed with the dreaded cancer.   One a young mother of two small children, the other a loved brother. 

And to end the day on a positive note a family member moved in a good direction, more details later. 

Today, who knows.  But isn’t that what makes life so interesting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge