Friday, September 06, 2013

20th Relay For Life

Most of my “friends” know that for the last 15+ years I have participated in Relay For Life.  Three weeks from tonight I will be walking at my 20th Relay and am really looking forward to it.  I want to thank ALL of my supporters, family and friends and those of you who I have never had the privilege of giving a hug in person for all of your support and encouragement in my fundraising efforts.  Together we WILL find the cure for cancer!
http://main.acsevents.org/goto/MargeGordon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge