Monday, September 02, 2013

Adding to my numbers

A few days ago I posted about my numbers.  I am so looking forward to quilt #500, a milestone in my long quilting life.  I knew my count was a guesstimate but was pretty sure I had them all counted.  Today my friend Helaine posted pictures of two quilts that she says I donated… I recognize the fabric but I don’t remember making them. 






And if they are mine that means that the quilt I am making now, a strings quilt for Helaine as a matter of fact, IS quilt #500.  Wow. 

PS, I am not changing my count until I am positive these are mine... so if they are not mine, someone please tell me!  I'm happy with  my count regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge