Thursday, September 19, 2013

What have I been doing?

Truthfully, nothing, nothing at all.  Well I did the usual, laundry, house work, eat, sleep and design a new mystery.  But otherwise nothing much really. 

I did go to my Relay meeting last night, which was great.   I saw the passion and enthusiasm that I was looking for, saw a few old friends and made a few new ones.  I am really looking forward to the actual event now, IF the weather cooperates.

Honestly, I about froze to death last night, and it wasn’t even really that cold.  I am shocked at how my body reacts to cold these days.  At one point I felt like someone had shoved an ice rod up my back and the pain was unbelievable.  I got up and walked it off, warming up a bit just by moving around.  It helped, even if I probably did look strange getting up and walking around during a meeting….

Now, what kind of fun can I get into today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge