Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Uh oh

Sorry, apparently I’ve forgotten how to blog and that concerned some people.  I’m OK really, just some typical now normal for me complaints, but really doing pretty good.  Nothing wrong with me to keep me from blogging except being too busy and forgetful too I guess.

Let’s see, in the last week we finally got John’s truck back, he’s happy to have it sitting in the driveway… guess that’s a man thing, like having a spare sewing machine.  And he’s been super busy at work, working later and longer, but we’re thankful he has a job and hasn’t been furloughed like so many others we know. 

I’ve been getting ready for the fall retreats, and with three in a row that’s a lot of getting ready.  (Can’t tell you what I’m doing, it’s a secret)  And I’ve been working on a new to me but not to the rest of the world disappearing four patch.  I’m using some cute pastel prints and white Kona and it’s looking really good, I hope to get it together today.  I’ve also been writing a new mystery for future use. 


We had company last week too, Jon and Steph and grandkitty Simba.  KG and Simba had never met and we were a bit concerned as to how they would get along… well they didn’t fight and there wasn’t any yowling, so we humans are happy.  But Simba wanted to make friends and KG doesn’t trust other kitties (he was picked on in his prior life by his roommate).  I’m sure eventually they will be friends, just not this visit. 

And yesterday I got three quilts back from the quilters.  You know what that means right?  Three more bindings to do and three more quilts getting closer to being taken off the UFO list and finished…. sooner or later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge