Friday, October 11, 2013

Moving along then wham!

Yes, things were moving along nicely… getting prepared for the fall retreats and working on some quilts then WHAM…

I went to bed fine and woke up with a broken neck.  Well not totally broken but that’s what it feels like.  Yesterday I kept hot compresses on it, and went to bed last night and … well…. well let’s just say it wasn’t the most restful night sleep.  I would get comfortable and actually fall asleep and wake up feeling like a knife was sticking me in the neck, or worse.  I was so miserable John is working from home today to take care of me!  (Sweetie that he is and that’s why I love him!)  More hot compresses and lots of pain pills, seems a little better today.  It better be, only 17 days to the first retreat!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no...oh no.....oh no! So sorry. What a good husband you have to take care of you; although it sounds as though it is absolutely necessary. Holding good thoughts for you for a quick recovery.
    NancyB in AZ

    ReplyDelete

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge