Wednesday, October 15, 2014

More work done

I can’t say finished because nothing new is, but I’m working on things.  I’m more packed than I was the other day and all the patterns are printed.  I planted another 500 and some bulbs this morning, mostly because I was up early, it was cool, and it’s going to rain which will cover all the holes I made. 

Now I’m going to spend the rest of the day (maybe) in the sewing room cutting strips and squares.  I cut more 3 inch squares yesterday and got a start on my own 2 1/2 inch strips, but I still have a long way to go on both. 


No, I don’t think I’ll have any finishes to brag about for a while, but I’m making progress.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge