Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Yesterday and today

Yesterday I added this quilt to my for sale page.  Within a few minutes I got a message from a friend that she wanted to buy it and offered me $250.  A little while later someone else sent me and email and offered me $200, and I could happily tell him I already had an offer of $250.  I emailed my friend and thanked her and she said she didn’t want to not get it and said she’d pay the full $300.  This morning the gentleman offered me $275 and I told him I was sorry someone else had purchased the quilt already.

SO… I’m putting another one up for sale.  This is Scrappy Bricks.  Jan Davis came up with the pattern and gave me permission to use it with the Mysteries For Relay group and for sale on my pattern page. 

This Scrappy Bricks is made of 100% cottons and measures 59 by 77.  I would like $300 for this one also.  If you are interested or would like to make a serious offer email me.  QuiltersRetreat at Hotmail dot com
Thanks
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge