Friday, October 24, 2014

Packing.. unpacking and packing again…

First I was going to take this, then I decided to take that, then I decided to take them both of I could get them in the same container and now I want them both if they fit or not…  I’m sure everyone goes through these decisions when heading on retreat. 

And I took a serious look at my “stuff”.  If I was not the host of these retreats I would be taking my sewing machine bag which has all my sewing/cutting/measuring tools in it, a project bag with things to do, and a suitcase.  When I fill my car tomorrow it will be full, barely any empty space, and a friend is bringing up three totes for me. 

What could I leave home?  That is the question of the century! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge