Tuesday, January 20, 2009

History being made



Part of me wants to be in Washington DC on the Mall, watching the people and most importantly of all, watching history being made. But it’s cold there, and honestly, I would probably be miserable, I hate crowds.

So I’m sitting here watching TV and taking it all in. I’m probably seeing a lot more people than if I was there, and despite the cold and the crowds, I have yet to see an unhappy face. And to paraphrase an old Sunday school song, red and yellow black and white, they are all happy to be there today.

I’m happy to be here today, watching history, and saying prayers that things will change for the good, and we can get back to the good old days again, less worrisome and peaceful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge