Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I have a finish!

Well I guess I can brag that I have two finishes, since I do. I finished a smaller UFO on January 6th. I haven’t taken a photo yet, but I will soon. It was a Trip-Around-the-World wall hanging made completely of purple hand dyed fabrics.

And for the last five days I’ve been working on another older UFO, my 2002 BOM sampler. The quilt has been done for years, honest, and it was just waiting for the binding to be applied. I think I put it off since it was such a huge quilt, almost king size. I decided I’d put it off long enough and took it up to NY while we were visiting John’s Aunt.

So while we were chatting, catching up, watching the kitties play, watching the snow fall (9 inches worth) and just plain relaxing I worked on the binding. And much to my surprise, I really didn’t think I’d get it done, it is finished!

Here is a photo of Aunt Sheryl and John holding it up for me. I can’t wait to put it on the bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge