Saturday, January 17, 2009

More Spam

Here are three more funny emails I’ve gotten, spam is so entertaining these days, always good for a laugh.

Date: Saturday January 17, 2009
Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm (GMT +00:00)
Location: Dear Sir, I am Mr, the chief Accountant in charge of Auditing and Accounting unit of Bank of Africa Ouaga-Burkina-Faso in West Africa. In due respect and regard,I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction. During our investigation and auditing in the bank, my department gazetted a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased depositor,a foreigner who died in october 1999 in a plane crash and the fund has been dormant in his account with the bank without any claim of the fund in our custody either from his family or relation before our discovery to this development.Although personally, i kept this information veiled within my partners and i, to enable the whole plans and idea profitable and successful during the time of execution.The amount involved is USD$14m (fourteen million united states dollars)


Yea, sure, right… delete


Hello,
I am Mr.Wang Hongzhang of the Bank Of China.I have an urgent and very profitable business proposal for you.Please reply if interested.
Wang

Yep, delete


DEAR ONE,

PERMIT ME TO INFORM YOU OF MY DESIRE OF GOING INTO BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU. I GOT YOUR NAME AND CONTACT FROM A FRIEND WHO IS MEMBER OF YOUR SITE. I PRAYED OVER IT AND SELECTED YOUR NAME AMONG OTHER NAMES DUE TO IT'S ESTEEMING NATURE AND THE RECOMMENDATIONS GIVEN TO ME AS A REPUTABLE AND TRUST WORTHY PERSON I CAN DO BUSINESS WITH AND BY THEIR RECOMMENDATIONS I MUST NOT HESITATE TO CONFIDE IN YOU FOR THIS SIMPLE AND SINCERE BUSINESS.


And again, delete…

Now to clean my desk, wish it had a delete button too, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge