Friday, January 02, 2009

Spam

I love spam mail. Not really but sometimes the subject lines really crack me up. Just now I checked my spam folder to see what was in there and these are the subjects…
I will be happy to work this deal out with you if you have a corporate or personal Bank Account and if you are capable to keep TOP SECRET.” That came from the Bank of Switzerland.

It was followed by, “Do you have sudden wealth you need help with”. Now how did they know the Bank of Switzerland had money for me?

The next subject was, “Are you ready for a change in your lifestyle

And the last spam subject line read, “Invitation To The "Feb. 2009 Teen Pregnancy Prevention Conference In London”… yep, I guess that would be a real lifestyle change for me, a 60 year old teenage pregnancy, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge