Thursday, April 21, 2011

Any Philadelphia Phillies fans?

Our Relay For Life event is holding a silent auction this year, guess who is in charge… (I need to learn to shut my mouth and keep my hands down!) Anyway, I have put on from my team my November Stars, http://delawarequilts.com/MyQuilts/NovemberStars2.jpg


A little bit ago one of the teams just put up for auction four tickets for the Philadelphia Phillies vs. Pittsburgh Pirates game on Sunday, July 31, 2011 at 1:35 PM Citizens Bank Park, Philadelphia, PA, including a parking pass! Section 115, Row 21, Seats 15-18

I can take bids on either. Send me an email at quiltersretreat@hotmail.com with your name, phone number, letting me know which item you want to bid on and your max bid. If you win, I will be calling you shortly after 9PM May 6th so you can pay. You must pay that night, on line, I will send you the payment address when I confirm your bid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge