Thursday, April 21, 2011

Any Philadelphia Phillies fans?

Our Relay For Life event is holding a silent auction this year, guess who is in charge… (I need to learn to shut my mouth and keep my hands down!) Anyway, I have put on from my team my November Stars, http://delawarequilts.com/MyQuilts/NovemberStars2.jpg


A little bit ago one of the teams just put up for auction four tickets for the Philadelphia Phillies vs. Pittsburgh Pirates game on Sunday, July 31, 2011 at 1:35 PM Citizens Bank Park, Philadelphia, PA, including a parking pass! Section 115, Row 21, Seats 15-18

I can take bids on either. Send me an email at quiltersretreat@hotmail.com with your name, phone number, letting me know which item you want to bid on and your max bid. If you win, I will be calling you shortly after 9PM May 6th so you can pay. You must pay that night, on line, I will send you the payment address when I confirm your bid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge