Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Please help me reach my goal

If you have ever read this blog before, or visited my web site, you know that I have a passion for something other than quilting, which is Relay For Life. I have been Relaying since 1999 and will keep on Relaying until someone finds the cure for cancer.

I relay for many reasons, but mostly in honor of friends who are fighting cancer, who have fought the fight and won, and sadly, for those who lost their fight too.

For the last two years the Delaware Quilts Relay For Life team has raised over $10,000 and this year we are almost there. And I am only $117 away from reaching my personal goal of $5000.

Please help me reach my personal goal. If you have ever had cancer, please donate $1. If you know someone who had cancer, please donate $1. If you know someone who died of cancer, please donate $1. If you have ever visited my web site and perhaps used one of my BOMs, please donate $1.

$1 donations can be made on my Delaware Quilts Relay page, and donations of $5 or more can be made at my ACS web page.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge