Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Still scrapping

Making progress, slowly but surely, on my new scrappy project. I’ve made a big dent in the scrap bin and am actually getting some units put together. Still more scraps to use though, and lots more sewing till this one is finished. I like what I see, so far.


I also have Relay work, the event is just 30 days away, one month from today and honestly, I am getting frazzled. Lots of work to be done before the event, two or more meetings, a bank night, a few long nights doing data entry, and then Relay.



Personally I am getting closer to my $5000 goal, but dollars are harder to find. I’d love to make $5000 and get the team over $10,000… want to help?


I’m running a scrappy pattern special right now, five scrappy patterns for a $10 donation. Make a $10 donation on my Relay For Life web page and I will mail you FIVE scrappy patterns. Just put Scrappy Patterns in the "Name as you would like it to appear on the web site"section and I will stick your patterns in the mail the next day! Patterns are Crooked Stars, Nine Patch Variation, Simply Squares, Speedy Strips and Scrappy Gridlock

Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge