Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Still scrapping

Making progress, slowly but surely, on my new scrappy project. I’ve made a big dent in the scrap bin and am actually getting some units put together. Still more scraps to use though, and lots more sewing till this one is finished. I like what I see, so far.


I also have Relay work, the event is just 30 days away, one month from today and honestly, I am getting frazzled. Lots of work to be done before the event, two or more meetings, a bank night, a few long nights doing data entry, and then Relay.



Personally I am getting closer to my $5000 goal, but dollars are harder to find. I’d love to make $5000 and get the team over $10,000… want to help?


I’m running a scrappy pattern special right now, five scrappy patterns for a $10 donation. Make a $10 donation on my Relay For Life web page and I will mail you FIVE scrappy patterns. Just put Scrappy Patterns in the "Name as you would like it to appear on the web site"section and I will stick your patterns in the mail the next day! Patterns are Crooked Stars, Nine Patch Variation, Simply Squares, Speedy Strips and Scrappy Gridlock

Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge