Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Yes another post already

I just got an email from a friend through facebook, something I thought couldn’t be done.  I went on facebook to see why, and found lots of posts from friends complaining about changes.  But for the first time ever I managed to maneuver all around facebook easily and even found everything I was looking for, LOL! 

While on there I noticed my security was low, extremely low according to them.  So I clicked to change it.  They ask you to answer one of those security questions.  So what if you don’t know the answers to a single one of their top secret security questions?  How is that going to make it more secure? 
 

1 comment:

  1. I had that same problem with Facebook but reread the questions and finally realized I did know one of the answers. But honestly -- any of my teachers? you've got to be kidding me. Thank for more pics.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge