Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Record high


Yesterday we set a new record high for December 3, 71degrees.  Today it wasn’t much cooler, maybe one degree. 
 
Now imagine me going out to my mailbox and finding a squishie waiting for me.  I was sure it was fabric, it even said so on the back of the package.  I ripped it open, but instead of fabric I found a pair or purple fingerless gloves.  They looked so neat and comfy I had to try them on, and I did. 
 
Now imagine me walking back to my house carrying an armload of mail and wearing fingerless gloves when it’s 70 degrees out.  Good thing I live in the country and no one saw me, LOL!

Thanks Pat, I know I’m going to love them.  And as much as I dislike the cold, I almost wish it was cold enough for me to wear them.  I know it’s coming, and now I’m prepared!


 

1 comment:

  1. early this morning was 50 here....but it is starting to cool down a bit

    ReplyDelete

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge