I made two samples before the 15th for future mysteries. I think I’ve posted before about those, but since they were mysteries, I couldn’t show pictures. I made another version of our next mystery, and again, I can’t show photos.
Then I decided to try something different, a possible mystery also, but got side tracked… I had so many scraps and pieces laying around they were getting in my way. So I decided to try to put them together some way… I had an idea, surround the bigger square with smaller squares.. I accidently grabbed a few pieces I’d made for that possible mystery… and when it was all done this is what I got.
I’m calling this Leftover Alphabet Soup because most of the fabric I’m using is from the Alphabet Soup fabric line.
Now back to that other mystery!