Friday, January 24, 2014

Leftover Alphabet Soup

So what do you do when the weather is so frigid and nasty that you are stuck in the house…. You sew, that’s what.  And I’ve been sewing up a storm, but don’t blame me for all this nasty weather please.

I made two samples before the 15th for future mysteries.  I think I’ve posted before about those, but since they were mysteries, I couldn’t show pictures.  I made another version of our next mystery, and again, I can’t show photos. 

Then I decided to try something different, a possible mystery also, but got side tracked… I had so many scraps and pieces laying around they were getting in my way.  So I decided to try to put them together some way…  I had an idea, surround the bigger square with smaller squares.. I accidently grabbed a few pieces I’d made for that possible mystery… and when it was all done this is what I got. 
 
I’m calling this Leftover Alphabet Soup because most of the fabric I’m using is from the Alphabet Soup fabric line. 

Now back to that other mystery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge