Thursday, May 08, 2014

Cheri's Bee

The other night my sister-in-law Cheri stopped by for a short visit.  When she parked she noticed the sunlight was highlighting the front garden, so she took a few pictures.. she’s a terrific photographer and enjoys it as much as I do.  

After we’d eaten dinner she wanted to show us some of the pictures she’d recently taken, so we sat down for a viewing.  At the end of them were the last few she’d taken in the garden.  

We all (John Cheri and I) liked this one a lot and I zoomed in a bit to get rid of some of the junk in the background and THEN Cheri noticed the bee!  None of us had seen it before I zoomed in and it really made the picture special!  

 
(click to zoom in more)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge