Tuesday, May 06, 2014

I've been sewing....

Not the last two days, they've been… well let’s just say I wasn't in the mood to sew.  I wasn't in the mood to clean either, but that’s what I've been doing.  It needed it so it’s getting done, unless I totally run out of energy.  Cleaning keeps my mind busy and it needed it, my mind and the cleaning. 

I’m also waiting for an order of fabric to come in.  I happened upon a good sale when I desperately needed some blue Kona cotton so took advantage of it.  Problem is that this shop doesn't work on Sunday and for some reason my stuff is still sitting in Lancaster… maybe I’ll get shipping notice tomorrow. 

What I’m working on is another UFO.  It started out to be scrappy Trips but I didn’t like them, so I took them apart and made 16 patches with them.  I had lots of ideas for 16 patches, and have made up my mind to make a totally scrappy Four Patch Chain.   I’ll show you how I’m making the 16 patches into this as soon as I get one finished, which will be as soon as the blue Kona gets here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge