Saturday, November 12, 2011

Another successful retreat

I think…. Have I had a good time? Certainly, despite the pain which bothered me occasionally. I have had two excellent nurses, one real and one just learning but she did a great job, and the pro did a pro job. I feel much MUCH better than I did when I got here, but I am so ready to go home.

This retreat was only four nights, but I’ve been here five and I am quite worn out. I didn’t do a lot of sewing, but I did finally finish one of those ten minute table runners, it only took me three retreats.

The ladies here have been very understanding of my mood swings and early nights and I certainly appreciate it. Much of the retreat is a blur in my mind, but I have photos of most of it to remind me of what I missed out on.


If you were here, thank you. If you missed it… sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge