Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What's happening

Well… first, I am OK.  Nothing wrong with me, I am healed, recovered and everything is almost back to normal.  I see the rheumatologist next week and will know how my “counts” are doing, but I guess that means first I have to visit the vampires again soon.

Arden, John’s step-Mom, is still in the hospital, in ICU.  She went in for simple outpatient knee cleaning a week ago.  They found she had pneumonia after the surgery while in recovery, no signs before.  She has been on a breathing machine, and every time she even slightly wakes up she pulls all the tubes and needles out and they have to re-sedate her and start over. 

That made for a not very joyful Thanksgiving, we missed her at the table and in the festivities.  However we did the best we could to keep things normal for Pop.  Both boys men were home with their ladies and Eric joined us for dinner too.  After dinner and some football they all went to the movies, and after the movies started their shopping. 

Mike and Kelly went back to Maryland late Friday night and Jon and Steph stayed until Sunday afternoon.  Yesterday was court with John’s mother, the judge dismissed all of her objections to the accounting. 

And until there is something joyous to talk about, I think I’m going to take a break.  Prayers appreciated if you are so inclined. 

1 comment:

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge