Tuesday, November 22, 2011

AOK for me at least

Just returned from my Doctor’s appoint and have been given the all clear, everything is OK and no further butchering surgery is required.  I see the rheumatologist early in December and am hoping she will say the same.  I’m tired of seeing so many Doctors and want to get my normal life back. 

On the other hand John’s Dad is not well, just returning home from a short visit at the hospital and now Arden is in with pneumonia.  Say a prayer they both recover and soon.  Their life is one Doctor’s appointment after another and that is a horrible life to life.

And I can happily report I got that Christmas project all cut out yesterday and about a dozen blocks finished.  More after Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge