Saturday, November 19, 2011

Yes I took a few days off.

Whoops sorry, meant to mention that in my last post.   I am OK, still recovering but doing better, I think.. I hope…  I see the butcher surgeon on Tuesday and am hoping he will be happy with his work and not have to repeat the procedure. 

I’ve been catching up on housework, straightening up so we can be ready for a house full of company next week.  All the kids are coming home for dinner. 

I’ve washed all my purchased fabrics, not that much this last retreat, but some, and put everything away where it belongs.  I even did some straightening up in the sewing room.  I hope to get up there to do some sewing soon, I have a quilt to make in the next 30 days.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge