Saturday, November 19, 2011

Boy do I have a lot to be thankful for

I got an email this morning, the subject was “Deposit of $30.5 Million‏”.  What a pity there was an attachment that was to be opened to get all the details and that attachment set off virus alarms on my lap top.  Do you think I should email them back and tell them? 

So today I am thankful that I am not that gullible and that I have a good virus blocker. 

And I am thankful that our gas fireplace has decided it can work another winter. 

And I am thankful that an electrician is coming by to fix the kitchen for us.  I’ve only had half a kitchen for two months and will certainly need every outlet on the counters next Thursday.  And I am thankful we have $ in the bank to pay the electrician too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge