Monday, November 21, 2011

Today I plan to sew!

Well that was my plan when I got up this morning, but so many things have interfered.  First I was checking email and noticed some of the keys on my keyboard aren’t working right.  I cleaned it off and then noticed my hinge row was off completely, so I called Dell.  The nice guy did some updates but that didn’t help, so they’ve ordered me a new keyboard and say it will be here by Wednesday.  I am not worried, because so far most of the keys are working, and I still have my traveling lap top as a backup.  But just incase, I am backing this one up today. 

Then there was laundry to do, three loads.  Between loads I did a little more cleaning up around here, and now I am ready to go sew.  Wonder how many ten minute table runners I can get done before the dryer buzzes again?
 
Updated August 30, 2012
The original link was removed by the shop that had shared it so I have updated it with a link to the original PDF on Delaware Quilts.  Please see the page Ten Minute Table Runner for more information and lots more links

6 comments:

  1. if you give a mouse a cookie! lol
    Off to check out your 10 min creations :)
    Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygosh....had to stop by again! WHat a quick easy runner...tfs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:48 PM

    I had no idea that they were this easy! Guess what I'm making for Christmas gifts next year! And it's something everyone will use!

    Thanks so much!
    Debbie Jennings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have made a couple of these, they are so easy but I am wondering what happens when they are washed. It seems as if the points may become turned inside out. Anyone washed theirs yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:29 PM

    How do I get a free copy of the pattern for the 10-Minute Table Runner? I've gone into the SweetHomeQuilt website but not able to locate it. Any help would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:53 PM

    Great easy pattern, just what I was looking for. My first time on your Blog but I shall return.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge