Thursday, August 23, 2012

Almost time


Yes, it’s almost time for our sweet autumn clematis to bloom and spread it’s fragrance.  This is a weed commonly seen all over lower slower Delaware, but when kept under control like we have, it’s beautiful.  Well it’s beautiful as a weed too, but it climbs and covers everything, telephone poles, fences, stop signs (whoops!)  No not ours, ours is kept under control on the deck and fence, and I can’t wait for it to be in full bloom!


And I noticed it was almost blooming when I went out to take this picture, another strings quilt for Bob’sBlankie Brigade


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge