Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I just got an interesting call


The phone rang, caller ID said NY and since I have a lot of retreaters from NY I answered it.  I knew it was trouble when there was a pause, then a click and then finally a voice.  “Is this person a computer operator?”  I said excuse me… in that tone, you know, like "are you real?" tone.  It replied “I am assuming you are a computer operator using windows I am correct?”  I said yes and hung up. 
Well at least it was more fun than the political calls I’ve been getting.  Have I decided who to vote for?  Yes I have.  I’m voting for the same person I’ve voted for all my life and I can’t understand why he hasn’t been elected….   If they even ask who I tell them, Mickey Mouse…  but usually they don’t even ask and I just hang up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge