Saturday, August 18, 2012

TGIF on Saturday


I just plain forgot to blog yesterday, honest. The day came and went and I seem to have gotten nothing done, although I’m sure I was busy all day.  One thing I worked on were these potted plants.  I call them quilters’ plants because you can forget about them for weeks at a time and they just keep on growing.  And they love making babies, even when you ignore them, so there are always more plants coming. 
Cheri and I decided to put some of the babies in these neat ceramic pots and sell them to raise money for Relay.  When I planted the first few I wasn’t sure how they would look in these pots, but I think they look terrific, so yesterday I planted some more.  I really love them and will have a hard time giving them up…. but anything for Relay.

What’s on today’s agenda.. a little bit of sewing, some reading and who knows what else!  I want to find something upstairs in the old sewing room so that will be my next job… and it might be a big job, like finding a needle in a haystack kind of job…  wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge