Friday, August 03, 2012

Today’s predicament

Olympics in the living room or sew in the office?  I love track and field but I really want to sew these leftovers up.  So I’m getting my exercises running back and forth and going deaf from the loud TV. 

I know we should could have a TV in the office but then it would be harder to get anything done in there at times like this.  Besides normally my TV is never on in the day time. 

And I know I could set up my Jem in the living room, but I’m not sure I would get any more sewing done that way.  But at least I wouldn’t go deaf, right?

1 comment:

  1. ha, ha, I am having this problem too at home.

    I moved all my quilting stuff (table, machine)downstairs in the living room infront of the TV.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge