Friday, August 03, 2012

Today’s predicament

Olympics in the living room or sew in the office?  I love track and field but I really want to sew these leftovers up.  So I’m getting my exercises running back and forth and going deaf from the loud TV. 

I know we should could have a TV in the office but then it would be harder to get anything done in there at times like this.  Besides normally my TV is never on in the day time. 

And I know I could set up my Jem in the living room, but I’m not sure I would get any more sewing done that way.  But at least I wouldn’t go deaf, right?

1 comment:

  1. ha, ha, I am having this problem too at home.

    I moved all my quilting stuff (table, machine)downstairs in the living room infront of the TV.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge