Thursday, August 09, 2012

Power problems


I got home from my visit to the eye Doctors downstate safely, but what a ride.  First rain, then traffic, all those beaches emptying because of the storms, and then… no power.  Blinking lights do little good in the traffic around here.  I got off the main road as soon as I could and held my breath as I pulled in my driveway and pushed the garage door opener….

Nothing happened.  No power.  I have no idea how long it had been out, but the house was already getting uncomfortably warm.  So I opened my Nook and sat here as still as possible and read until it finally came back on around 6. 

I sure hope it stays on, that hot was getting pretty close to unbearable.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge