Thursday, August 09, 2012

Power problems


I got home from my visit to the eye Doctors downstate safely, but what a ride.  First rain, then traffic, all those beaches emptying because of the storms, and then… no power.  Blinking lights do little good in the traffic around here.  I got off the main road as soon as I could and held my breath as I pulled in my driveway and pushed the garage door opener….

Nothing happened.  No power.  I have no idea how long it had been out, but the house was already getting uncomfortably warm.  So I opened my Nook and sat here as still as possible and read until it finally came back on around 6. 

I sure hope it stays on, that hot was getting pretty close to unbearable.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge