Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Before I die….


The board was located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
at the northeast corner of Maryland and Ellice.



Brenda at Scraps and Strings  shared this photo on her blog yesterday.  As soon as I saw it the gray cells in my head exploded with thoughts… what would I like to do before I die?

I’m sure there are a million answers to that question.  I can imagine what I might have said years ago, but now? 

What do I want to do before I die?  I am happily married to the most wonderful man on Earth and I have two wonderful sons even after I was told I would never have children, and now one delightful daughter-in-law and another sweetheart who I’ve considered a daughter-in-law for years even though it’s not official. 

I’ve seen all of the World I care to see but would happily travel this country more if time and money allowed… but if I were to die today I would have no regrets of not making the trip. 

As a quilter I know I will never use all my fabric, or finish all my UFOs, but that’s not important enough on a list like this. 

Friendship is important to me, and something I have struggled with through my life.  Right now I think I have the most wonderful friends a girl could ask for… both the cyber friends I’ve never met and the in person friends. 

I’m happy and really don’t want anything for myself, so.... 
Before I die I want to stay as happy as I am now.

Thank you Brenda at Scraps and Strings for allowing me to use your photo.  

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree! Nice to hear that someone is happy especially a friend! Michele

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge