Sunday, May 24, 2009

Home Sweet Home

If anyone would have ever told me that cleaning house was fun, I would have laughed in their face. But when you haven’t been home for such a long time, and you are very homesick and you have been taking care of someone else’s home, it IS fun to clean your own!

I’ve spent the last two days puttering here and there all over the house, catching up on things. I’m still moving files from my desk top to my new lap top, which is fun… I’m getting to go through everything and clean things out on both computers.

And I’ve cleaned the bedroom, all the dust bunnies are gone, there are clean sheets on the bed, and the summer quilt. Looks bright and cheery in there.

Now I’ve moved on to the office. There are plastic bags full of stuff all over in there, which is how I ended up back here on the computer… I had to find my t-shirt inventory list so I could count how many of what shirt I have left, and maybe get some on eBay for sale…

Once inventory is done, I’ll finish cleaning the office, including the Relay For Life files, which I need to get to the ACS office sometime… I guess that will wait until this year is officially over in August. Hopefully there are LOTS more money envelopes to go in there, even though I’ve been telling everyone to send stuff to the office, so I doubt I will get much more to file.

And yes, I am enjoying all this cleaning, even the six loads of laundry I’ve done.

Home Sweet not quite clean but getting there Home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge