Friday, September 04, 2009

Blog Walk

I decided to go on a blog walk today, and track my path. Here is where I went -
I went to IBOL first, so I could check on the progress. It amazes me that one man and so many helpers could do so much. The bundle count is up to 367, I can’t wait for the mail to come every day not mine, his! Being a retired DW I know how important the mail is… I can only imagine Art’s feelings about mail right now.

While there I clicked on one of the blogs from his blogroll. Sadly that blog was a dead end, not one single link to take me forward, so I went back to IBOL and got counted twice, and picked another blog. This blog was more interesting, and I even got to feed the fish while browsing the blog. However, her blog links didn’t work, and I ended up on the Ringsurf page. I tried to click on other blogs but wasn’t getting anywhere… my journey wasn’t off to a very good start.

Back to IBOL, man I am messing up his count, so I promise I won’t go back there again today, if the next blog doesn’t’ get me somewhere I will start over again, but not at IBOL. The next blog had a great banner at the top of the page, and nothing else… apparently this was a brand new blog.
SO, I came home to my own blog, and went to one of my neighbors, a familiar path I’ve gone many time. Interestingly the next two blogs I visited both had beautiful sunflowers featured. After a nice visit to Brittany (nice photos by the way) I jumped off the Stashbusters list and went to another group list.. there I viewed some beautiful quilts then jumped to one of her favorite blogs to see more, I really loved her “Framed Quilt”. I picked one of her favorite blogs whose name intrigued me.

Uh Oh.. not a blog, a web site and nothing on it interested me. Bigger Uh Oh… I’ve lost my path since that link was on a new browser and I accidently closed the other one.. dang, starting all over again now… tomorrow.

OK, I hear you, this woman is nuts… nope, just housebound and hurting, and that the only walk I can go on right now. Some days these walks are enlightening, how come the one day I decide to record my walk it’s a dead end?
Add insult to injury, my mouse just died.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge