Sunday, September 20, 2009

Thanks!

Several comments on here, several in my email box, one very nice donation, and even one phone call, thank you all. I know you will enjoy the mystery, and I appreciate your support.

Sandy, no, I can not send you notices when I post the clues... this is a mysterious mystery, and that wouldn't work. I am pretty sure there is a way to suscribe to my blog, but I can't tell you how it works.

Deb, just for members of the Mysteries group, let me know what size you want finished, and I will let you know how many blocks you want. Easy for me to do, and thanks for your donation!!!
And this will make a great QOV, two of the testers actually did thier test blocks in RW&B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge